Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Famous Family Favorites Comunity Cookbook. The recipe was submitted by Julie Dunn.
- 6 ounces orange Jell-O
- 28 ounces mandarin oranges
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 2 cups diluted frozen orange juice
- 1 cup cold water
- Dissolve jello in the boiling orange juice; stir in the sherbet until dissolved.
- Add water and oranges and stir until mixed well.
- Pour into 8 or 10 inch square pyrex dish and set in refrigerator until set.
This was a light refreshing salad that was easy to stir together. Thanks for posting, Internetnut. Roxygirl