1/2 Photos of Orange Sherbet Punch
The Range Rover's Note:
This is a great way to start any party. Kids and adults both love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 gallon Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quart pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1You combine sherbet and pineapple juice in a punch bowl and stir well.
- 2Add soda and stir until sherbet is almost dissolved.
- 3Serve punch immediately.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Sherbet Punch
Serving Size: 1 (4409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g