This is a great way to start any party. Kids and adults both love this.
Make and share this Orange Sherbet Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 gallon Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quart pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- You combine sherbet and pineapple juice in a punch bowl and stir well.
- Add soda and stir until sherbet is almost dissolved.
- Serve punch immediately.
My husbands family came over for Thanksgiving this year & they loved this recipe!
This was the best and easiest recipe I've ever tried. Will never use anything else; nothing beats this one.
Our office used this recipe when hosting a retirement party. Everyone who tried it raved!! Thanks for a simple and delicious recipe!