Recipe by Lizbeth
This recipe was taken from "epicurious" and is just like eating a Orange Dreamsicle. My family loves it and I think you will too!
- 4 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- 1 quart Orange sherbet
Directions See How It's Made
- Add together orange juice, milk, sugar, peel and nutmeg in large pitcher.
- Mix until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Can be prepared the day before.
- Pour sparkling water into orange juice mixture and stir to blend.
- Scoop sherbet into large glass punch bowl.
- Pour punch over and serve immediately.
- Makes 12 servings.