Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This punch is always a big hit with everyone. It's especially good for weddings and special parties where you have guests of all ages.
- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 gallon Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Heat 2 cups water to boiling; add gelatin and sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Add 2 cups cold water and fruit juices.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, spoon in sherbet and pour in ginger ale.
I catered a lunch type party my mother was throwing today and this is one of the goodies I made. Well I kinda "kicked it up a knotch" as Emeril would say by adding flavored citrus vodka to the bottom of some the glasses as I poured them. The ones that were not spiked by all means were very good too, but the ones with vodka were to die for! Garnished with sliced oragnges and straberries on each glass and in the bowl. Very pretty and yummy, I plan on making this for parties again.