Recipe by looneytunesfan
This punch is always a big hit with everyone. It's especially good for weddings and special parties where you have guests of all ages.
Top Review by anme
I catered a lunch type party my mother was throwing today and this is one of the goodies I made. Well I kinda "kicked it up a knotch" as Emeril would say by adding flavored citrus vodka to the bottom of some the glasses as I poured them. The ones that were not spiked by all means were very good too, but the ones with vodka were to die for! Garnished with sliced oragnges and straberries on each glass and in the bowl. Very pretty and yummy, I plan on making this for parties again.
- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 gallon Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled