- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine gelatin and boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves completely; let cool to room temperature.
- Add sherbet to gelatin mixture, stirring until blended.
- Fold in whipped cream and oranges.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly oiled 6-cup mold.
- Cover and chill until firm.
- Unmold onto a serving plate.