Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Who doesn't love the flavors of orange and chocolate? Add this colorful combination to a Ready Crust Chocolate Pie Crust for a surprising holiday treat.
- 1 (6 ounce) ready crust chocolate wafer pie crust
- 3 cups Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed & divided
- In a medium bowl, mix together sherbet and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Fold in 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping; spread into crust and freeze 2 hours.
- Prior to serving, sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and garnish with reserved whipped topping.