Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great treat on a hot summer day, have a sip and sizzle with joy!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons orange squash
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ice (as needed)
- Mix orange squash, fresh orange juice, milk and fresh cream in a blender and blend it.
- Add vanilla ice cream and crushed ice.
- Blend again.
- Pour into a glass.
- Take a slice of orange and make a small slit on one side.
- Rest it on the rim of the glass and serve with a smile!