Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rachael Ray Recipe
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 boneless pork loin chops (1 1/2 inches thick)
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup shelled frozen edamame
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta to al dente.
- While the pasta cooks, heat 2 Tbls oil in skillet.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and cook 6 minutes on first side, 4 to 5 minutes on second side.
- Remove chops to a plate and cover with foil.
- Add marmalade, 2 Tbls teriyaki sauce and 1/4 cup of water to the pan. Bring to a bubble and allow to combine for 1 minute then stir in the sesame oil and remove from the heat.
- While the pork chops are cooking, in a second skillet heat 3 Tbls of oil and stir-fry the scallions and edamame for a couple of minutes.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the scallions, edamame, and remaining teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle noodles with the sesame seeds.
- Serve pork chops with the orange-sesame glaze and serve with the noodles.