- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons tamari or 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces soba noodles or 10 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Boil noodles according to package directions. Before draining, add snow peas and carrot. Let cook 30 seconds.
- Drain pasta, peas, and carrot, and toss immediately with orange juice mixture. Set aside.
- Brush shrimp with sesame oil, and grill over medium-hot coals 3 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange pasta on serving plates, and top with shrimp.