1/1 Photo of Orange-Sesame Noodles With Grilled Shrimp
You can serve this dish hot as an entree, or chilled the following day as a salad. Recipe from Coastal Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons tamari or 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces soba noodles or 10 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Boil noodles according to package directions. Before draining, add snow peas and carrot. Let cook 30 seconds.
- 3Drain pasta, peas, and carrot, and toss immediately with orange juice mixture. Set aside.
- 4Brush shrimp with sesame oil, and grill over medium-hot coals 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5Arrange pasta on serving plates, and top with shrimp.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Sesame Noodles With Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.9
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 1637.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 50.3 g