1/1 Photo of Orange-Sesame Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
Given to me by a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 12.32 ml oil
- 1 bunch bok choy, stalks and leaves cut in half lengthwise then in pieces crosswise. leaves and stalks separated
- 2 small red peppers, cut into strips
- 78.07 ml stir-fry sauce
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml water
- 4.92 ml orange zest
- 1Cook sesame seeds on large nonstick pan over medium heat until golden. Set aside. Cut chicken into chunks.
- 2Put chicken and cornstarch into a ziptop bag. Seal and shake to coat chicken.
- 3Heat 2 tsp oil in the same pan until hot and add chicken. Stir fry 5 minutes until opaque in center. Remove to large plate.
- 4Heat remaining oil in pan and add bok choy stalks and red pepers.Stir fry for 5 minute.
- 5Add leaves , stir fry 2 minutes.
- 6Mix remaining ingredients, stir into pan , return chicken , stir until simmering.
- 7Serve with rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Sesame Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 487.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: