Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These carrots good!
Make and share this Orange Sesame Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and cut into large sticks (about 10)
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Steam the peeled carrots for about 7-8 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Combine sesame seeds, orange juice, ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Toss with the carrots.
- Season with salt and pepper.
I cooked the carrots in boiling water. I omitted salt and pepper. It's very good. Thanks Kit :) Made for 123 hit wonders.
Nice asain inspired veggie side dish. It was fairly quick to prepare, so it was good for a weeknight. I served it with Mean Chef's General tso's chicken.