- 1 medium orange
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon nama shoyu
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate 1 tsp orange peel from the orange and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet until hot.
- Add the broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ginger, garlic, and orange peel and cook 1 or 2 minutes longer until the veggies are tender, crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sesame oil and orange juice; add to skillet and cook 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.