This not only looks beautiful it tastes divine. Wonderful luncheon dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cooked crepes (, see All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled & deveined (or other seafood)
- 2 tablespoons lite olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups Chinese pea pods (snow peas)
- 1Saute the shrimp for 1-2 minutes or until they turn pink, remove from pan.
- 2Saute the onions, ginger, garlic& pea pods Toss& cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 3Return the shrimp and mix.
- 4Divide this mixture between the 12 crepes, fold over and arrange the crepes in a shallow baking dish To Make sauce---------------.
- 5In a saucepan mix the cornstarch with the sugar slowly stir in the broth, lemon juice& soy sauce, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened and clear Add drained orange slices.
- 6Spoon over the crepes.
- 7Heat them in a 350F oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Seafood Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 521.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: