1/1 Photo of Orange Scented Chocolate Mousse
Rich and decadent with lots of chocolate and orange flavor. A good dessert for Passover as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in the top of a double boiler or microwave proof bowl with the water and salt.
- 2Heat until the chocolate is melted in the double boiler or microwave.
- 3Let cool for 2 minutes.
- 4Rapidly beat the egg yolks into the chocolate mixture one at a time.
- 5Beat in the extract, zest, and liqueur.
- 6In a clean bowl with clean beaters whip the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 7Gently but thoroughly fold in the chocolate mixture.
- 8Pour into a large serving dish or individual bowls or glasses.
- 9Refrigerate overnight.
- 10Garnish with the chocolate curls and orange rind twists before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Scented Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: