Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so healthy & easy to make, and it taste good, i just wish i could get my kids to eat it, lol. I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com, its one of Rachael Ray's recipes.
- Bring a couple inches of water to a boil in a large skillet.
- Add the florets, orange rind and salt, cover and simmer until tender; about 6 minutes.
- Drain broccoli and cauliflower, remove rind and transfer to a platter or bowl.
- Return pan to heat, add extra virgin olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add shallots and cook until soft, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli & cauliflower and turn to coat.
- Squeeze the orange juice over the pan and toss veggies again.
- Season the orange scented broccoli & cauliflower with salt & pepper, to your taste.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.