This is so healthy & easy to make, and it taste good, i just wish i could get my kids to eat it, lol. I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com, its one of Rachael Ray's recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a couple inches of water to a boil in a large skillet.
- 2Add the florets, orange rind and salt, cover and simmer until tender; about 6 minutes.
- 3Drain broccoli and cauliflower, remove rind and transfer to a platter or bowl.
- 4Return pan to heat, add extra virgin olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- 5Add shallots and cook until soft, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Add broccoli & cauliflower and turn to coat.
- 7Squeeze the orange juice over the pan and toss veggies again.
- 8Season the orange scented broccoli & cauliflower with salt & pepper, to your taste.
- 9Garnish with sliced scallions.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Scented Broccoli & Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g