Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious served over baby spinach with avocados and perhaps some mandarin orange segments with a sprinkling of cashews.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 scallions, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 cup mild vegetable oil (such as corn or 1 cup peanut oil)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil (optional)
- Place all the ingredients except the oils in a food processor and process until combines.
- With the machine running, drizzle the oils slowly through pusher tube and process until emulsified.
- Taste for seasoning; you may need to add a little more honey or soy sauce.
Most delicious and refreshing dressing! Makes even plain salad special.
Loved this dressing! It was so simple to prepare and had just the right mix of flavors. I served it over a plain green salad, but will try it on a spinach salad next time. Thanks for another keeper, Bev.