- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 scallions, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 cup mild vegetable oil (such as corn or 1 cup peanut oil)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients except the oils in a food processor and process until combines.
- With the machine running, drizzle the oils slowly through pusher tube and process until emulsified.
- Taste for seasoning; you may need to add a little more honey or soy sauce.