Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
So simple and melts in your mouth! This is especially good with duck. I got this recipe from my Colorado Cache Cookbook. Prep and cook time is approximate.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 orange, rind of, grated
- 1 tablespoon Galliano or 1 tablespoon neapolitan liqueur
- Bring sugar, butter and orange juice concentrate to a boil.
- Add other ingredients.
- Heat and serve.