- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice, cornstarch, salt and onion. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Add vinegar and drained beans and heat thoroughly.
- Small orange or tangerine segments can be added to the sauce along with the green beans for additional color and flavor.