Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I never put a topping on my angel food cakes that I make but I saw this and it sounded good. From Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen concentrate orange juice, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 angel food cake, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine water, orange juice concentrate and pudding.
- Beat on low until mixed; beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spoon over cake slices.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.