Orange Salad With Olives & Mint
- Soak onions in ice water for 30 minutes, drain.
- Meanwhile, peel oranges as directed above, making sure as much of the white pith as possible is removed.
- Slice, crosswise as thinly as possible and save any juice that accumulates from the slicing.
- Lay the oranges in a spiral on a platter.
- Combine the oil, lemon and orange juice with salt, mint and any of the accumulated orange juice.
- Toss the onion slices over the oranges.
- Spread the dressing over both evenly.
- Then sprinkle with olives.