Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a good salad to have on your holiday table.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 5 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- Process first 6 ingredients in conatiner of blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. With blender on high, gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream; blend until thickened. Cover and chill.
- Line individual salad plates with lettuce. Arrange orange and onion slices on lettuce; drizzle dressing over top. Serve right away.