Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation on something I saw somewhere. It is crisp and fresh. I made it to go on a fresh spinach and mango salad. It would be good on rice or over fish. You could make variations with grapefruit, lemon or lime.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed always best)
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (salad quality virgin)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons pepper (or more)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all the ingredients in a container.
- Dress your salad.