Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I sometimes make this during the summer months for the family. DH is diabetic and likes something a bit different. The colours are wonderful together and its so quick and easy. Use a good quality olive oil and balsamic vinger though!
- 2 large oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 spring onions, sliced finely
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- black pepper (optional)
- fresh parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- Mix all ingedients except parsley together.
- Drizzle with the oil, balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
This tasty salad was certainly unusual for me, what with the orange & tomato combo, but they do go well together in this recipe! It's a great change from most salads I make, & the recipe is a definite keeper! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Special Recipe Swap #19]