- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 cup mandarin orange section
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup milk
- chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange jello and water; add juice, pineapple, orange slices and nuts.
- Put into mold or shallow dish (I use a 9x13 inch baking dish.) Put in refrigerator until set.
- Combine whipped topping, pudding and milk.
- Spread this on top of jello mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.