Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 cup mandarin orange section
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup milk
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine orange jello and water; add juice, pineapple, orange slices and nuts.
- Put into mold or shallow dish (I use a 9x13 inch baking dish.) Put in refrigerator until set.
- Combine whipped topping, pudding and milk.
- Spread this on top of jello mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
This was very good. My family liked the bottom layer best. But they ate the whole thing!
I am so happy I tryed this recipe! It was such a hit at my family get together, what a wonderful and refreshing summer dessert, and simple to put together. I used fresh chopped oranges in place of the canned. Next time I will try it with frozen lemon concentrate, and lemon jello. I could have used two of these, one was definately not enough, people were asking for seconds and I had no more to serve, this was delicious Anita! thank you for sharing, this will be a repeater for sure...Kittencal:)
Anita, this receipe was great, cool and very refreshing, I think that next time I make it I would cut back a little on O.J. but it was fab.