DH found this recipes many years ago. Where--I'm not sure, but it's awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan over med. heat. When melted, stir in flour until smooth.
- 3Stir in chicken broth and sherry.
- 4Cook until thickened and stir in basil, thyme and chives.
- 5Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and lay orange roughy on bottom.
- 6season fish with salt and pepper and layer with tomato slices. Pour sauce over top of tomatoes.
- 7Bake for 30-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Roughy With Sherry and Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 425.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g