Recipe by Peggy L.
This is a great dish and easy to prepare. Taken from www.wholefoodsmarket.com (Whole Foods Markets are the leading organic and natural food market and are located in Canada, USA, and UK.
- 2 orange roughy fillets, cut in half
- 1 lb russet potato, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup garlic clove, whole, peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaf, minced
- 2 small lemons, 1 juiced and 1 cut in wedges for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss garlic cloves in olive oil; place in glass baking dish and roast for 30 minutes until garlic is golden and soft (shake pan several times while roasting).
- Steam potatoes until soft, then mash.
- Puree garlic with milk add to potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, tarragon, lemon rind, and 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Place fillets in baking dish and cover evenly with potato mixture.
- Squeeze lemon jusice liberally over each fillet.
- Broil fish for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown, (make sure fish is cooked).
- Serve with lemon wedges.