Orange Roughy With Roast Garlic Potato Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F Toss garlic cloves in olive oil; place in glass baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes until garlic is golden and soft. (Shake the pan several times while roasting.).
- Steam potatoes until soft; mash.
- Purée garlic with milk; add to potatoes. Add salt, pepper, tarragon, lemon rind and 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Place fillets in baking dish and cover evenly with potato mixture. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over each fillet.
- Broil fish for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown (make sure fish is cooked). Serve with lemon wedges.