Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
Repeat after me: "Mmmmmm........." Courtesy Bon Appétit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 orange roughy fillets, cut in half
- 1 lb russet potato, peeled
- 1/2 cup whole peeled garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon leaves, minced
- 2 small lemons (1 juiced, 1 cut in wedges for garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Toss garlic cloves in olive oil; place in glass baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes until garlic is golden and soft. (Shake the pan several times while roasting.).
- 2Steam potatoes until soft; mash.
- 3Purée garlic with milk; add to potatoes. Add salt, pepper, tarragon, lemon rind and 2 tsp lemon juice.
- 4Place fillets in baking dish and cover evenly with potato mixture. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over each fillet.
- 5Broil fish for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown (make sure fish is cooked). Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Roughy With Roast Garlic Potato Crust
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 339.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon leaves