Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Repeat after me: "Mmmmmm........." Courtesy Bon Appétit.
Make and share this Orange Roughy With Roast Garlic Potato Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 2 orange roughy fillets, cut in half
- 1 lb russet potato, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup whole peeled garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon leaves, minced
- 2 small lemons (1 juiced, 1 cut in wedges for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Toss garlic cloves in olive oil; place in glass baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes until garlic is golden and soft. (Shake the pan several times while roasting.).
- Steam potatoes until soft; mash.
- Purée garlic with milk; add to potatoes. Add salt, pepper, tarragon, lemon rind and 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Place fillets in baking dish and cover evenly with potato mixture. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over each fillet.
- Broil fish for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown (make sure fish is cooked). Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is great! I made it for my husband's birthday. We both loved it and plan on making it again soon. Thanks!