Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a community cookbook. It was so easy to prepare and very delicious. It is also healthy and low fat. A great weeknight dish.
- 5 -7 orange roughy fillets
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish sprayed with Pam.
- In a bowl, mix mayo, lemon, lime and mustard.
- Add in dill and stir well.
- Spread all of the sauce over the fillets.
- Then sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes (or until fish is done), then broil for 5 minutes to get top crispy and brown.
I prepared this recipe exactly as shown and must say that this recipe is of restaurant quality. An added bonus being that it is very quick and simple to make too. I have 2 words to say "Super Fantastico". Thank you for sharing this exquisite masterpiece of a recipe. Perfectamundo!
My daughter likes dill sauces, so I tried this recipe with Tilapia instead of Orange Roughy; that's what I had in the freezer. She loved it!
This was great! Didn't have fresh dill so substituted 1 tsp of dried dill. My family really enjoyed this recipe. It's a keeper.