Orange Roughy with Basil and Peppers
- Layer peppers and onion over bottom of a shallow 12 x 7"
- microwave-safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the basil and half the pepper.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap, leaving one corner open to vent. Microwave on HIGH (100%) setting for 2-3 minutes, or until vegetables are partially tender.
- Arrange fillets over vegetables, with thickest portions tow ard outside, and sprinkle with remaining basil and pepper.
- Dust lightly with paprika.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave 7-9 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 4 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, 3 minutes before serving with lemon wedges.