1/1 Photo of Orange Roughy Veracruz
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion
- 2and garlic, saute 7 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add peppers and tomatoes; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- 4Add fish; sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- 5Cover and reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Turn fish over.
- 7Cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 8Transfer to individual serving plates, reser ving cooking sauce in skillet. Keep fish warm.
- 9Place skillet with cooking sauce over medium-high heat, and cook 3 minutes or until thickened.
- 10Serve sauce over fish.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Roughy Veracruz
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.2 mg
- Sodium 509.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.3 g