Recipe by DeCielo
This fish recipe of Orange Roughy, fresh ginger sauce, scallion, and garlic is delicious and simple to bake in your oven.
Top Review by dkshane
Perfect! This was very easy to prepare and so very delicious. I used the Rice Wine vinegar in the marinade. I served this with a side of mushroom and spinach rice and a side of asparagus spears for our Easter Dinner. We are a family who loves to do non-traditional meals for holidays and this was simply fabulous! My husband and 8 year old daughter thought it was one of the best meals ever!
- 2⁄3 cup dry sherry or 2⁄3 cup vermouth or 2⁄3 cup rice wine
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 4 orange roughy fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Mix the sherry or vermouth, soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole dish. Drizzle the marinade over the fish and bake for 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Cod, sole, or flounder may be substituted for the orange roughy.