Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This fish recipe of Orange Roughy, fresh ginger sauce, scallion, and garlic is delicious and simple to bake in your oven.
- 2⁄3 cup dry sherry or 2⁄3 cup vermouth or 2⁄3 cup rice wine
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Mix the sherry or vermouth, soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole dish. Drizzle the marinade over the fish and bake for 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Cod, sole, or flounder may be substituted for the orange roughy.
Perfect! This was very easy to prepare and so very delicious. I used the Rice Wine vinegar in the marinade. I served this with a side of mushroom and spinach rice and a side of asparagus spears for our Easter Dinner. We are a family who loves to do non-traditional meals for holidays and this was simply fabulous! My husband and 8 year old daughter thought it was one of the best meals ever!