Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 carrot, Julienned
- 6 whole Chinese pea pods
- 12 ounces orange roughy fillets (2-6oz)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons stuffed olives, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- (220 degrees C.). Cook the
- carrots in 1/2 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside. Cut the parchment or foil into 2 large pieces, big enough to wrap each fillet in.
- Place one half of the carrots and peapods in the center of the foil.
- Place a fillet on top of the vegetables.
- Pour one half of the lime juice over the fillet and sprinkle with paprika.
- Scatter some of the sliced olives and capers over the top of the fillet. S prinkle some of the chopped parsley on top of the capers.
- Fold the edges of the parchment or foil to completely enclose the fillet and seal them.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- To serve, place the packet on a serving dish, and cut a slash in the top.
- Open slightly to let the steam escape and serve.