1/2 Photos of Orange Roughy in Garlic Butter
I made this up one night when I had some fresh fish, and not too much in the fridge that I could add to it. I served it with garlic & parmesan couscous, peas, and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Rinse filets in water, pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- 5Add garlic, and white wine, stirring until all is mixed together.
- 6Spray a small square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 7Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper, and lay fish filets in the dish.
- 8Lay onion rings on top of fish, and pour garlic butter mixture over everything.
- 9Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes when you pick at it with a fork.
- 10This is super easy, low in calories, and also tastes great.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Roughy in Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 206.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g