I made this up one night when I had some fresh fish, and not too much in the fridge that I could add to it. I served it with garlic & parmesan couscous, peas, and a salad.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Rinse filets in water, pat dry with paper towels.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic, and white wine, stirring until all is mixed together.
- Spray a small square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper, and lay fish filets in the dish.
- Lay onion rings on top of fish, and pour garlic butter mixture over everything.
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes when you pick at it with a fork.
- This is super easy, low in calories, and also tastes great.
Loved this recipe. Simple and delicious.
I was asked to put this on the regular menu rotation (which is a big deal considering the men in the family aren't big on fish). I prepared it as specified, only I added a little lemon pepper to give it a little zip. It was perfect!
wow...this was great..I'll not add as much garlic next time ..but extremely simple and tasty. Thanks