- 1⁄2 lb orange roughy, cut into fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1⁄4 cup onion, cut into rings
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Rinse filets in water, pat dry with paper towels.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic, and white wine, stirring until all is mixed together.
- Spray a small square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper, and lay fish filets in the dish.
- Lay onion rings on top of fish, and pour garlic butter mixture over everything.
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes when you pick at it with a fork.
- This is super easy, low in calories, and also tastes great.