- 4 (6 -8 ounce) orange roughy fillets (each fillet should weigh between 6 and 8 oz. each)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together the butter and next 4 ingredients; spread on fish fillets.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.