Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast and easy supper. I usually bake these, but they can be done on the grill also.
- 4 fresh orange roughy fillets (6oz each)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place each filet on a piece of heavy duty foil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cayenne.
- Top with zucchini, red pepper, salt and basil.
- Add butter to each.
- Fold foil and seal tightly.
- Bake at 375* for 12-15 minutes.
This was very tasty and looked very good too. It's also very easy to make. I used dory fillets because I couldn't find any orange roughy. I also left off the cayenne pepper.
Excellent Recipe! I had Orange roughy fillets and tried this recipe out and my entire family was delighted! Easy to prepare, and cook!! I didn't have zucchini so I used yellow squash and it turned out excellent!!
DH and I had this for dinner last night and thought it was fantastic! It was very easy to prepare, delicious, and gave us both our fish and vegetable servings all in one quick preparation. I didn't change a thing, other than to add more melted butter (as DH initially put it on top of the cheese and then we realized it was supposed to go on top of the veggies, so we used more) and to cook about 25 mins or so. We will definitely be making this again. Thanks for a great meal!