Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From Simple & Delicious. Times estimated. Should be fine baked, too--I'd say at about 425 or 450* F for about the same time.
Top Review by The Herbalist
This recipe was easy and deceptively delicious... with so few ingredients I did not expect much. I had tried it anyway because I had these ingredients from my garden. YUMMY! BTW, I did mine in the oven with great results and will definitely be making this again! (I'd like to try it on the grill as directed.)
- 4 (6 ounce) orange roughy fillets (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- parmesan cheese
- cayenne pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 small sweet red pepper, trimmed and julienned
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill or start coals as needed.
- Place each fish fillet on a 12 inch piece of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with Parmesan and cayenne to taste.
- Divide zucchini and peppers strips evenly between the fillets. Fold up the foil over the vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.