Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is quick, easy and delicious.
- 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange filets in a single layer.
- Mix cheese and margarine.
- Spread over filets.
- Sprinkle with onion.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes.
does it get any easier than this??? plus it tasted great! this was a super easy dinner, i served it with steamed broccoli, and a salad. good stuff! i love orange roughy, and i will definatley make this again!
This was so easy and tasted great. I had dinner on the table in no time. I served it with some steamed veggies and a salad. I will have to make this again! Thanks Mysterygirl.
This is the best orange roughy recipe ever! I did substitute thinly sliced red onion for the green onion, and baked it on top of the fish. We will have this one often!