Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Orange roughy tastes really good with just butter and garlic. This is a very basic and flavorful recipe. It goes really well with grilled asparagus and pine nuts.
- 2 orange roughy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the fillets and pat them dry.
- Place the fillets in a baking pan and top with the garlic, olive oil and about a tablespoon of butter on each filet. Salt and pepper to taste, then put it in the oven.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until it flakes with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
Easily the tastiest and easy to make fish ever! I served with gazpacho and basmati rice. Even picky eater liked it!
It was so delicious! I absolutely love this recipe! So easy to cook and fast too! My favorite! I like the flavor and simplicity of this dish!
Very easy, very healthy, very tasty as posted. As good as any $20+ entree at a restaurant. I served it with roasted asparagus in a dribble of olive oil and a twist of sea salt and pepper ---dusted it with parmasan cheese and a squeeze of lemon out of the oven. I roasted a mix of baby red, blue and white potatoes on the other half of the tray with the asparagus. Looked great on the plate. Next time I will make a topping of artichokes and oyster mushrooms to go over. I think it could work.