Recipe by tamibic
My Dad made this for me last week when I was visiting in Palm Springs. Even though I am not a fish lover, it was so good that I gobbled it up. It is easy and good for you.
Top Review by debberd2
This recipe was a surprise hit! I used 2 orange roughy fillets (first time cooking them), dijon mustard, panko bread crumbs and 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper. I was afraid that the mustard would be too strong, but nope! WOW! Delicious! I'm going to try it with tilapia now. Thank you and YUM!
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- mix egg and honey mustard in medium bowl.
- mix bread crumbs and cayenne in large ziplock.
- dip fillets in egg mixture then toss in bread crumb.
- place in refrige for 1/2 hour so crumbs adhere.
- heat oil in large pan and cook about 4-5 min per side (depending on how thick).