1/1 Photo of Orange Rosemary Turkey Gravy
This is so simple to make and is delicious with your roast Turkey or Chicken. You may vary the recipe with different flavors or herbs the steps remain the same. This was originally from a Campbell recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove Turkey (roast, chicken) from the roasting pan, skim off the fat leaving only apprx 1/2 cup of drippings.
- 2Combine broth& flour.
- 3Easy way of doing this is place the flour in a sealer add broth, put on& tighten the lid, shake vigorously until completed combined- no lumps.
- 4Add broth/flour mixture to roaster drippings, stir well.
- 5Stir in the orange juice, rosemary, parsley& orange zest.
- 6Have roaster on a stove element and cook stirring until it boils and thickens.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rosemary Turkey Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 143.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: