Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received this from another online site and looks so refreshing and lite, a great summer desert. There's another recipe by this name but it's a little different and doesn't use the Ice Cream Maker so thought I'd post this one too. Prep time does not include freezing, I've listed freezing in machine time in cooking
- In a large saucepan, bring water, sugar and rosemary to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Cool. Strain, discarding rosemary.
- Stir in orange juice and lemon juice.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerate freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.