Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
i got this recipe online, the flavors are wonderful, give it a try.
Make and share this Orange Rosemary Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1360.77 g salmon fillets
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 44.37 ml lactose-free unsalted margarine (stick form)
- 44.37 ml light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 78.07 ml orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 9.85 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 large fish bouillon cube
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh thyme leave
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml finely chopped garlic
- 14.79 ml orange juice, freshly squeezed (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350:F and spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse fish in salted water, pat dry and place fillets onto prepared baking dish.
- Lightly season with salt and black pepper.
- In small saucepan over medium-high heat, place margarine, brown sugar, juices, 1/2 fish bouillon cube, chopped herbs and salt.
- Press bouillon cube with a fork to dissolve.
- Bring sauce to a medium boil.
- Once sauce becomes syrupy, stir in garlic and remove from heat.
- Drizzle sauce over the salmon, reserving at least 2 to 3 tablespoons of sauce for later.
- Bake salmon uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- Remove from oven and change setting to broil.
- Meanwhile, drizzle remaining sauce on top of baked salmon and place on top oven rack.
- (If sauce has become too thick, add an additional tablespoon of orange juice and stir.) Broil salmon for 1 to 2 minutes, or just until it begins to brown on edges.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
I loved this salmon recipe! The buttery/citrusy/herbal sauce was divine and perfectly complemented the salmon. Baking time was spot on. Thank you, chia!!!