1/1 Photo of Orange Rosemary Salmon
i got this recipe online, the flavors are wonderful, give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- canola oil cooking spray
- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 3 tablespoons lactose-free unsalted margarine (stick form)
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 large fish bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leave
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, freshly squeezed (optional)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350:F and spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 2Rinse fish in salted water, pat dry and place fillets onto prepared baking dish.
- 3Lightly season with salt and black pepper.
- 4In small saucepan over medium-high heat, place margarine, brown sugar, juices, 1/2 fish bouillon cube, chopped herbs and salt.
- 5Press bouillon cube with a fork to dissolve.
- 6Bring sauce to a medium boil.
- 7Once sauce becomes syrupy, stir in garlic and remove from heat.
- 8Drizzle sauce over the salmon, reserving at least 2 to 3 tablespoons of sauce for later.
- 9Bake salmon uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- 10Remove from oven and change setting to broil.
- 11Meanwhile, drizzle remaining sauce on top of baked salmon and place on top oven rack.
- 12(If sauce has become too thick, add an additional tablespoon of orange juice and stir.) Broil salmon for 1 to 2 minutes, or just until it begins to brown on edges.
- 13Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Rosemary Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lactose-free unsalted margarine
fish bouillon cubes