Recipe by gailanng
Easy and flavorful!
Top Review by Gerry
We love rosemary with chops! Always fills the kitchen with that wonderful aroma. Other than halving the recipe for two chops made as posted and wouldn't change a thing. We love what the rosemary and garlic do for potatoes, that had me tuck a few potato chunks in the pan. With a green salad this made for a great supper at our house. Thank you - we enjoyed.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 oranges, juiced or 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chops and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutres per side.
- Remove to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic to the pan; saute until soft.
- Add broth and orange juice, scraping to remove any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Pour over pork chops and serve over rice.